The tandem paragliding flight is very exciting, but at the same time among the most “panoramic” and peaceful of free flights.
You can experience the feeling of flying, in absolute safety and enjoy the 360 ° panorama.
HOW IT WORKS
Paragliding is a wing for free flight, without any motor, which allows you to fly using the upward currents of hot air (thermal).
You take off running downhill from a slope that allows the sail to blow up.
During the flight, you are comfortably seated, maintaining the speed of about 40 km per hour at an altitude of at least 1000 meters.
Landing is sweet. Most of the time the landing speed is very low. If you get to the ground too quickly, just take a few running steps to slow down.
For a tandem flight, you should show up at the meeting point at the time established with the instructor.
As soon as you arrive you’ll fill the registration form in. You’ll be requested your personal data.
The instructor will give you the basic information you need to be aware of.
At this point you’ll wait patiently for the right moment to take off, wear the harness, last checks … and finally fly!
WHEN TO GO
Paragliding can be practiced at any time of the year.
Each season has its own charm and there is no one day with the same flight conditions as another, for this reason you’ll never get bored of flying.
There only must be suitable weather conditions, so for example it must not rain. The best time is spring, with days of slight instability, that is, with the classic white clouds (heaps) and blue skies.
DOCUMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS
Tandem paragliding flight can be practiced by anyone, without age limits and without any specific physical skills. Even those who suffer from vertigo can fly with paragliding.
- Weight between 30 and 130 kg (if the weight of the passenger exceeds this threshold, it’s still possible to make a flight by informing the instructor in order to take specific precautions).
- In case of seasickness, the instructor should be notified in advance.
- No previous experience is required. The instructor will explain everything you need to know about the safety and use of the equipment before starting the activity.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Do not do this activity under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Eyeglasses are not recommended, prefer contact lenses.
- Hiking boots (no smooth-soled shoes)
- Long pants
- Windproof jacket (in summer) / Windbreaker (in winter)
- Sun glasses
- Bottle of water
The necessary equipment to carry out the activity is provided by our partner.
You will not even need a camera because you will have all the material on an SD card at the end of your experience.