An adventure for everyone, from those who have never experienced rafting, to those who already have good skills. You travel on a raft along the river, rowing and letting yourself be carried away by the current, without being swept away by the rapids. Depending on the flow of water and the steepness of the river, the experience can be more or less challenging. The surrounding landscape will make the experience even more intense.
HOW IT WORKS
You will be 8/10 people for each boat.
During the excursion you wear a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, shoes with non-slip soles and hold a paddle.
Before entering the water, the instructor will explain in detail how the excursion will be and the behaviors you will have to take in each situation you could face.
After getting comfortable with the water temperature 😉 you will board your boat and start paddling in rhythm, according to the instructions of your instructor, who will be present on your boat for the whole excursion, to avoid waterfalls, manage reels and let yourself be carried away by the current.
WHEN TO GO
In order to practice rafting it’s necessary that the river has a good water flow. The best season is therefore when glaciers are melting.
It can take place in all weather conditions, so even in case of rain.
50 – 80%
DOCUMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS
- It is necessary to know how to swim
- A good physical training and the agility to get on and off the boat during the activity in the water are required
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- You cannot do this activity if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Not suitable for those who have recently undergone surgery, for those with joint or heart problems. You must be in good general health. If in doubt, check with your doctor before booking
The equipment needed to carry out the activity is provided by the sport center and consists of:
- Diving suite
We suggest you to bring with you:
- The necessary for the shower
- Sneakers (to be worn during the activity so they will get wet) with a not smooth sole. Mountain boots are not allowed
- T-shirt (to be worn during the activity so it will get wet)
- A complete change of clothes
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Contact lenses should be preferred to glasses